The South Norfolk Help Hub bulletin #36 dated 4 January 2019 can be read below. Kindly note there is a slight amendment to the wording of the offer on page 15 and it should read “Get 12 months for the price of 11″. There are 24 pages to the document. Simply click in the bottom left hand corner to read the other pages.South Norfolk Help Hub bulletin 04012019 (1)_compressed
This site was created by the Parish Council to help us to connect better with the people living and working in our village, as well as those visiting or passing through.
We try to ensure that anything of interest to the village and its residents is covered here. You can leave a response or a question on most pages.
Subscribe via Email
Carla Petersen, Parish Clerk
Tel: 01502 730166
Mike Balmer, Site Manager
Tel: 01508 484162
Dates for your Diary
COMMUNITY CAFE, Tuesday 12 February, 10am to 12noon at the Village Hall.
Regular PARISH COUNCIL Meeting, Wednesday 20 March from 7.30pm.
DISTRICT AND PARISH COUNCIL ELECTIONS, Thursday 2 May from 7am to 10pm, Village Hall
- Norfolk County Council 'failed' boys with special educational needs
- Waterways: Volunteers help restore Great Yarmouth park
- 'Minor Counties' to become the National Counties Cricket Association from 2020
- Man fined over car fitted with siren in King's Lynn
- Norfolk children's centres: Council proposes to close 38 sites