The Parish Council, with support from the Claxton Pits Trust, will be holding an event on the evening of Sunday 11 November 2018 to mark 100 years since the last shots were fired in the Great War (1914-18). The flyer below gives details of the event. If you are a resident of Claxton and would like to attend the supper and bonfire lighting that evening, please let Mary Button or Pat Clare know. Their telephone numbers are below.Battle's Over v3
This site was created by the Parish Council to help us to connect better with the people living and working in our village, as well as those visiting or passing through.
We try to ensure that anything of interest to the village and its residents is covered here. You can leave a response or a question on most pages.
Subscribe via Email
Carla Petersen, Parish Clerk
Tel: 01502 730166
Mike Balmer, Site Manager
Tel: 01508 484162
Dates for your Diary
COMMUNITY CAFE, Tuesday 12 February, 10am to 12noon at the Village Hall.
Regular PARISH COUNCIL Meeting, Wednesday 20 March from 7.30pm.
DISTRICT AND PARISH COUNCIL ELECTIONS, Thursday 2 May from 7am to 10pm, Village Hall
- Norfolk County Council 'failed' boys with special educational needs
- Waterways: Volunteers help restore Great Yarmouth park
- 'Minor Counties' to become the National Counties Cricket Association from 2020
- Man fined over car fitted with siren in King's Lynn
- Norfolk children's centres: Council proposes to close 38 sites