Your comments are invited on the Publication version of the Broads Local Plan, which sets out the final policies we wish to use to help determine planning applications in the Broads Authority Executive Area. This is the final stage of consultation before we submit the Plan to the Planning Inspector.
To view the consultation documents, visit our website at www.broads-authority.gov.uk/broadsconsultations. The following documents are available as part of this consultation:
- Local Plan for the Broads: Publication version
- Habitats Regulation Assessment (HRA)
- Sustainability Appraisal (SA)
- Evidence that supports the Local Plan
- Policies maps
- Comments form and guidance
- Summary leaflet
You can see paper copies of the Local Plan and Sustainability Appraisal, and a CD containing all documents, at the venues listed below (all reference copies only).
There is a summary leaflet of the Local Plan available describing policies simply in a single sentence. This can be found on the website (see link above).
You can also come and chat to us about the Local Plan at one of our drop-in sessions:
Wednesday 22 November
Brundall Memorial Hall
6pm to 8pm
Wednesday 6 December
Geldeston Village Hall
6pm to 8pm
Saturday 9 December
Potter Heigham Village Hall
10am to 12pm
How to respond
Please make your response on our comments form, using the guidance to help you determine which Tests of Soundness your comments refer to. These are available on the website given above.
Email completed comments forms to: email@example.com
The deadline for responses is 4pm on 5 January 2018.
All comments received will be made public and cannot be treated as confidential.
We look forward to hearing your views – please contact me if you have any questions about the Local Plan or this consultation.
Planning Policy Officer
Where to view documents (contact venues for opening times)
Documents will be available at these venues from 16th – 17th November
· Broads Authority, Yare House, 62-64 Thorpe Road, Norwich NR1 1RY
· Broadland District Council, 1 Yarmouth Road, Norwich NR7 ODU
· Great Yarmouth Borough Council, Town Hall, Hall Plain, Great Yarmouth, NR30 2QF
· North Norfolk District Council, Holt Road, Cromer NR27 9EN
· Norwich City Council, City Hall, St Peter’s St, Norwich NR2 1NH
· South Norfolk Council, Cygnet Court, Long Stratton NR15 2XE
· Waveney District Council, Riverside, 4 Canning Rd, Lowestoft, NR33 0EQ
· Norfolk County Council, County Hall, Martineau Lane, Norwich NR1 2DH
· Suffolk County Council, Endeavour House, 8 Russell Road, Ipswich IP1 2BX
· Acle Library, Bridewell Lane, Acle NR13 3RA
· Beccles Library, Blyburgate, Beccles NR34 9TB
· Brundall Library, 90 The Street, Brundall NR13 5LH
· Bungay Library, Wharton Street, Bungay NR35 1EL
· Cromer Library, Prince of Wales Road, Cromer NR27 9HS
· Great Yarmouth Library, Tolhouse Street, Great Yarmouth NR30 2SH
· Loddon Library, 31 Church Plain, Loddon NR14 6EX
· Lowestoft Library, Clapham Road South, Lowestoft, NR32 1DR
· Oulton Broad, Library Council Offices, 92 Bridge Rd, Oulton Broad NR32 3LR
· Norwich Millennium Library, The Forum, Millennium Plain, Norwich NR2 1AW
· Stalham Library, High Street, Stalham NR12 9AN
· Wroxham Library, Norwich Road, Wroxham NR12 8RX
· Whitlingham Tourist Information Centre, Whitlingham Lane, Trowse NR14 8TR
This consultation ends at 4pm on 5 January 2018
Broads Authority, Yare House, 62-64 Thorpe Road. Norwich NR1 1RY