Proposed conversion of part of a redundant barn complex to form two dwellings at Claxton Manor. Details can be seen on the Broads Authority website at http://planning.broads-authority.gov.uk/online-applications/applicationDetails.do?activeTab=summary&keyVal=NRM7AOTBFML00. The standard consultation deadline is 14 October with a target decision date of 13 November 2015.
This site was created by the Parish Council to help us to connect better with the people living and working in our village, as well as those visiting or passing through.
We try to ensure that anything of interest to the village and its residents is covered here. You can leave a response or a question on most pages.
- Broads Briefing – November 2017
- Northern Distributor Road Bulletin 20 – November 2017
- Minutes of Parish Council Meeting on 15 November 2017 [UNCONFIRMED UNTIL APPROVED BY PARISH COUNCIL ON 17 JANUARY 2018]
- Church Lane closed outside St Andrew’s Church from 13-17 November
- Claxton Village Newsletter, Autumn 2017
Dates for Your Diaries
CEILIDH, Village Hall, Saturday 18 November from 7.15pm.
CHRISTMAS COMMUNITY CAFE at Claxton Village Hall, Tuesday 14 November from 10am to 1pm. Extended time and seasonal menu. All welcome. See “VILLAGE ORGANISATIONS & FACILITIES/Community Café”.
6 Claxton Mill
Subscribe 2 our siteEnter your email address here to be notified by email when we update this site.